Not so long back, popular third-party app stores like TweakBox, AppValley, TopStore, and TutuApp were facing a constant attack from Apple. Apple was consistently revoking their certificates. Third-party app stores used to get their certificates renewed, only to be revoked by Apple at the next instant. Now, after a long gap, the good news is that developers have updated TweakBox with iOS 14 support.
You can resume downloading third-party iOS apps and games from the updated version of TweakBox. Those who are familiar with TweakBox need no introduction to the platform. However, for those who aren’t familiar yet we have prepared this guide explaining how to download TweakBox iOS 14.
What is TweakBox?
TweakBox, as mentioned above, is a third-party app store that caters to hacked, modified, and tweaked iOS apps and games. TweakBox is particularly known for ++ iOS apps like Spotify++, YouTube++, WhatsApp++, and more. These ++ iOS apps allow you to enjoy the premium features of an application for free.
TweakBox on iOS 14 – Features
- The inventory of TweakBox is one of the largest among relative platforms. All the popular third-party iOS apps and games are available on TweakBox.
- You can download a fully-cracked version of paid iOS apps for free from TweakBox.
- If a particular application is not available, you can place a request with the developers from the platform to add the same.
- For every application that you will install from TweakBox, you will receive updates as and when the developer of that particular app releases the same.
Is TweakBox safe for iPhone?
Please note that you don’t require jailbreaking your iPhone to install TweakBox on iOS 14. This means that TweakBox doesn’t require root access to your iOS device. Hence, it is completely safe to install TweakBox. Even the warranty of your iOS device will remain intact.
Going forward, the following are the steps to install TweakBox iOS 14 on iPhone/iPad.
How to Install TweakBox on iOS 14 [iPhone or iPad]
- Please launch the Safari Browser and head over to the official webpage of TweakBox.
- Tap on the ‘Download App’ button.
- This will initiate the process of downloading the profile associated with TweakBox on your iOS device.
- Once downloaded, please navigate to Settings > General > Profiles and Device Management.
- You will see the profile of TweakBox under ‘Downloaded Profiles.’
- Tap on the profile and install the same.
- Post successful installation of the profile, you will find the icon of TweakBox on your device’s home screen.
How To Download Apps from TweakBox [iOS 14]
Downloading apps from TweakBox is pretty simple. Just conduct a search for the app that you require. Tap on the search result to go to the application info screen and hit ‘Install.’
This will initiate the download and installation process of the third-party app on your iOS device.
Final Words – Download TweakBox for iOS 14 [iPhone/iPad]
That was all regarding the updated TweakBox from our side. If you have any questions to ask, please feel free to put them down in the comments section provided below.