TweakBox is one of the popular 3rd party App Stores that provide a plenitude of hacked, modified and modded iOS applications and games. TweakBox is a completely free application and doesn’t require you to jailbreak your iOS device, as well as, neither of the application available in the TweakBox demands jailbreak. The main reason behind the stupendous success of TweakBox is its huge inventory. Almost, all the third-party iOS applications and games are available on TweakBox. Moreover, the development team of TweakBox adds new applications daily so that the users don’t have to look towards any other relative application for downloading tweaked and ++ iOS applications and games.
However, just like any good software, TweakBox also has to deal with a fair share of bugs and errors. Lately, TweakBox users are reporting various errors that they are facing while installing or utilizing the 3rd party App Store. Luckily! We have the solutions for you. In this post, we are discussing the common bugs and issues faced by TweakBox users along with their probable solutions. However, let us go through the amazing features of TweakBox before jumping on to the errors. Check out:Download TweakBox for iOS No Jailbreak.
- 1 TWEAKBOX Not Working Fix or Fixed All Errors (GUIDE)
TWEAKBOX Not Working Fix or Fixed All Errors (GUIDE)
Speaking about features, the user interface of TweakBox is really simple and even beginners won’t face any issues in navigating through the application. Apps are present under five different categories and even a search bar is present to look for your favorite app directly.
- Talking about the inventory of TweakBox, it is so big that you won’t have to face a situation of not finding your favorite app on it, ever. Also, if in the rarest of rare cases, if you don’t find the desired application or game on TweakBox you can always request the support team to get the same added in the database on a priority
- The customer support team of TweakBox is highly professional and will answer your queries in the friendliest manner.
- TweakBox doesn’t annoy you with constant reminders to update any particular application. Whenever any update for any app arrives you receive a notification for it and then you can choose whether you want to update the app there and then or postpone the update to a more convenient date or time.
Well! These are the features that make TweakBox a trending 3rd party App Store. Let us discuss the errors and the issues, along with their fixes, which the users are facing on TweakBox. Must Read:Download TweakBox APK on Android for Unlimited Apps.
TweakBox – Unable to Download App Fix
This is the primary issue that TweakBox users are facing. A pop-up comes up on the home screen stating ‘TweakBox couldn’t be installed this time.’ In most of the cases, this error pops up if any other version of TweakBox is already present in your system. If that’s the case then please uninstall the prior version, reboot your device, and then try installing the latest version once again.
TweakBox Has Stopped Working Fix
Users are also reporting an error showing that ‘TweakBox has stopped working’ or ‘TweakBox not working.’ This error generally comes up when the verification of the app source is pending. As a fix for this error, please uninstall TweakBox from your device and later reinstall it. Once the installation process is successful, prior to launching the application, please navigate to Settings -> General -> Profiles and Device Management and trust the profile of TweakBox.
Download Amazing Games and Applications from here!
FREE and UNLIMITED APPS for free!!
TweakBox – Profile Installation Failed Error Fix
The profile installation failed error crops up, generally, due to huge server load due to a large amount of traffic. In such cases, it is better that you wait for some time and then try installing the application again. In most cases, the error won’t come up again. However, if the same doesn’t work then proceed with the following steps.
- Turn on the Flight Mode.
- Navigate to Settings and look for Safari Browser. Tap on it and scroll down and you will see an option of ‘Clear History and Website Data.’
- Tap on it and from the pop up that comes up tap on ‘Clear History and Data.’
- Please disable the flight mode now. Don’t start the installation process of TweakBox straight away. Wait for some time and then try reinstalling the application once again.
TweakBox – Invalid Argument Supplied Error Fix
In case of Invalid Argument Supplied Error, please uninstall the TweakBox application and install it once again. Thereafter, please restart your device. When your device boots up go to TweakBox Settings and check whether any new updates are available. If updates are there, please update your application and the error will go away.
TweakBox Blank Screen/White Screen Error Fix
This is one of the primary issues which users of TweakBox are facing. The application simply won’t load up and display a blank or a white screen. In order to fix this issue, you require navigating to Settings. Look for Safari Browser under Settings and clear website data. Restart your device and this will fix the blank or the white screen error.
TweakBox – Complete Errors Along With their Fixes
So, these are the primary issues which the users of TweakBox are facing. If you are still unable to fix a particular error in TweakBox then let us know about the same in the comments section provided below. We are always happy to help you.